Florida FBLA-PBL Foundation
The Florida FBLA-PBL Foundation was created for the purpose of assisting Florida FBLA-PBL's members and advisers by enhancing current programs and partnerships. Over the last several years, the Foundation has sponsored the following:
- Annual trip for the FBLA-PBL state officer teams to Tallahassee to visit with our state's elected leaders
- Cash prizes for our competitive events at the state leadership conferences
- An opportunity for first and second year advisers to attend the Florida FBLA-PBL Summit
- Candidates for national office
- The PBL Rob Kelleher Memorial Award for most outstanding member
- An FBLA-PBL State Fall Leadership Conference at Walt Disney World
We also offer the opportunity to apply directly to the Foundation for financial assistance. You can apply for financial assistance to take additional students to the district conference, state fall leadership conference or the state leadership conference. You can apply for financial assistance to provide a leadership opportunity for your local chapter or district.
Should you have questions about the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Jody Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!