FBLA BUSINESS THROUGH EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP
The procedures and requirements must be followed completely! All incomplete application packets will be disqualified without review.
* High School Senior
* Member of Florida FBLA for a minimum of two years
* Top 20 percent of graduating class (be sure that your transcript shows class rank)
* Full time Florida Resident
Please attach and send the following:
• A cover page stating name, social security number, birth date, address, phone, high school, and adviser’s name.
• Two letters of recommendation: one from a peer in Florida FBLA and one from a teacher, administrator, counselor, or employer.
• An essay, of no more than 500 words, describing FBLA and its effect on your development and education.
• An autobiographical essay, creatively done, of no more than 500 words.
• An official transcript that must include ACT or SAT scores and class rank.
• A resume including FBLA awards, offices, and achievements (limit of 2 pages).
The FBLA BUSINESS THROUGH EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP is a one-year scholarship program. The scholarship will be paid as reimbursement of tuition toward an undergraduate Business program in the state of Florida. Applicants' packets must be postmarked by the date specified in the State Leadership Conference registration packet. Mail application packet to:
Mrs. Jody A. Jones
38834 Alston Avenue
Zephyrhills, FL 33542