HONORARY LIFE MEMBER
This event, on the state level, recognizes outstanding individuals who have contributed to the success of the Florida Chapter of Future Business Leaders of America.
The nominees must be adults including, but not limited to, FBLA chapter advisers, school/district/ state educational administrators, parents, business persons, and members of the community at large. Emphasis may be given to nominees who have served on FBLA governing boards.
• Nominees for state-level Honorary Life Member are identified in accordance with the regulations of the state chapter and by a select committee of prominent Florida FBLA leaders.
• Nominees must not have been named to this event at a previous FBLA State Leadership Conference.
Criteria for selection of nominees at the state level include:
• Years of participation in FBLA activities
• Involvement in and contributions to Florida FBLA-PBL Board of Directors and/or Florida FBLA State Executive Council
• Leadership roles in the administration of the FBLA State Leadership Conferences
• Promotion of Florida FBLA through presentations and seminars
• Financial assistance and sponsorship of activities for the state chapter
Nominee(s) will receive a plaque of recognition. Each nominee attending the State Leadership Conference will be recognized.